Flexible Staffing Solutions
AMPM’s purpose is to invest the time and effort necessary to achieve your company’s objective while maintaining cost-effective services. We’ve done this in the New Orleans, Baton Rouge and River Regions for over 50 years!
We are committed to assign dedicated and talented employees, with an emphasis in quality and safety awareness.
No red tape. Because we are independently owned and local we can offer custom staffing solutions to help grow your business. We are your partner and act as an extension of your business to deliver real solutions.
Let us help with your staffing challenges.
AMPM Staffing Services
13505 River Road
Luling, Louisiana 70070
Staffing and Recruiting Services
Adapt to various workloads and stay fully staffed.
Test a great candidate on the job to assess fit and reduce hiring risk.
We source and screen talent for you while you choose the most qualified.
We know there are staffing challenges. Let us help.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with AMPM Staffing Services. Please fill out this form below and our team will be in touch promptly.
What makes us different?
We are committed to excellence. Established in 1968, we proudly stand behind our impeccable customer service. We are home grown and home owned!
What are the advantages of using AMPM Services?
- Excellent means of evaluating skills and work ethics before hiring
- Avoid headache of recruiting and screening non-qualified applicants
- Hassle free termination of an employee who does not fit
- Save time and money in recruitment and screening costs
- Benefits offered & managed by AMPM for employees retained through AMPM
- Personal interview of applicant with trained AMPM recruiters
- Software testing required for all clerical applicants
- Drug screening, backgrounds, OSHA cards, Site Specifics, Fit tests, and an array of other member required screenings–all scheduled through AMPM
Our employees offer skills in the following areas:
Administrative assistants, general office clerks, receptionists, word processing and data entry operators, cashiers, bookkeepers and purchasing clerks, etc.
Laborers, janitors, warehouse, shipping, receiving, drivers, forklift operators, assembly line, maintenance workers, etc.
Laboratory technicians, process operators, draftsmen, technical writers, etc.
Computer hardware or software, programmers, communications technology.
Accountants, Engineers, Buyers, Chemists, Managerial occupations that require higher skill or educational levels.
Interested in a job title not listed? Let us know!
We have shaped our business over the years to meet our customer’s needs.
Servicing the New Orleans, Baton Rouge and River Regions for over 50 years.