AMPM Staffing Services is looking for food technicians in the St Charles Parish area. Positions available include: Full-time, part-time and short term assignments.
Pay Rate: $9.54/hr
The job of Child Nutrition Technician is done for the purpose/s of providing support to the food service with specific responsibilities for cooking and serving food items that meet mandated nutritional requirements and/or requests of students and/or school personnel; performing automated record keeping; and maintaining facilities in a safe and sanitary condition.
- Attends unit meetings, in-service training, workshops, etc. for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform job functions.
- Documents food temperatures for the purpose of ensuring food safety.
- Documents food and supplies used for the purpose of tracking inventory and meeting State and Federal regulations.
- Maintains equipment, storage, food preparation and serving areas in a sanitary condition for the purpose of complying with current health standards.
- Performs automated record keeping for the purpose of facilitating the accurate recording of purchases through card or cash purchase.
- Prepares food using standardized recipes, accurate measurements, and correct food preparation techniques, according to time schedules to meet deadlines for the purpose of meeting mandated nutritional and projected meal requirements.
- Serves correct food portions using acceptable sanitation techniques in food handling, maintaining correct holding temperatures, and utilizing food merchandising techniques for the purpose of meeting mandated nutritional requirements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.