- Operate electrical test equipment
- Install, perform preventive maintenance, and troubleshoot motor control and lighting systems using wiring schematics
- Perform preventive maintenance, troubleshoot, and repair motors
- Troubleshoot advanced control system and instrumentation equipment
- Use infrared camera to perform preventive maintenance and troubleshoot
- Size and wire transformers
- Install various electrical controls
- Interpret electrical schematics and symbols
- Know and understand NEC codes, become trained in NFPA-70E, and practice all other electrician duties in a manufacturing environment
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
Requirements: Industrial experience required. Must also be able to pass a drug test.
Sorry! This job is expired.