Full-time $15 / hour
AMPM is hiring an Account Representative for our client in Kenner. The account representative’s main job duty is to provide an excellent level of service to the clients.
- Constantly and consistently update data within multiple software programs.
- Consistently maintain the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work under strict time constraints and meet daily deadlines.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred Skills
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, working knowledge of computers and a variety of software programs, ability to work independently, excellent communication, and writing skills
- Competitive Pay Structure
- Health Insurance
- Paid Personal Time Off
*Must be able to pass a drug screen and personal background check*
Hours: 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.